So to change things up a little bit (because I've already included things that weren't solely my own work) I thought it would be cool to show you guys (whoever reads this stuff) something I like to call "mobile collages". Basically I take copy paper as the foundation, and collage together essentially whatever I've collected and then tape them to the copy paper. Now of course you can use whatever size paper, cardboard, or whatever you have around. Afterward I usually use push pins to attach theses mini collages to my walls or cork boards. This was especially helpful for me because I'm someone who collects and keeps anything and everything. So when I had to move into my dorm for college, it was super easy to decorate and then take everything down once school was over.
here are a few that I just made. as you can see the items on this are so random. they range from movie tickets to pictures, to newspaper cartoons.
essentially, this is a nice way to display everything you've collected, decorate your walls, but also keep things neat and organized.




No comments:
Post a Comment